Friday, April 6, 2012

One week until my life can resume!

One week to go until the PE exam!  I can't wait until it's over - I just keep thinking back to taking the FE exam and how it was like I lost an entire day of my life.  I went in to the Convention Center and it was dark.  I left the Convention Center and it was dark.  I only saw the sun at lunch. 

Tomorrow is practice test day - my quilting area is currently my study area.  I've been doing a little bit of sewing before work in the morning just so I can get it out of my system and not be as distracted in the evening!  Last night I made the binding for my Farmyard Windows quilt.  Photos of that coming soon.

Only eight more days until I can start using up some of my fabric stash.  And I keep buying more things to add to it.  I think I might be a fabric hoarder.

No comments:

Post a Comment