Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Road Trip!

City of Bridges began its road trip to Paducah today, en route to the AQS Modern Quilt Challenge in Des Moines, Iowa!  Sadly, I won't be able to make it to the show because I will be on a road trip of my own.  So if you are able to make it to the show, please snap a picture of my quilt for me :)

My road trip is a little more extensive.  I'll be helping my best friend move across the country at the end of the month - we'll basically be taking I-90 from Cleveland to Seattle over the course of a week.  Our current list of things to see includes Taliesin, Mount Rushmore, Devil's Tower, and Glacier National Park.  Anyone have any suggestions for other cool stops or good local places to eat along the way?  If there are any great modern fabric shops, relatively close to the highway, I'd love to know about them, too!  Thanks for the advice in advance :)

-Melissa

2 comments:

  1. It is perfect a chance to create some plans for the long run and its a chance to be satisfied. I have study this post and if I could I wish to recommend you few interesting aspects or advice. Maybe you can create next content making reference to this content. I wish to study even more aspects about it!


    Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having read this I believed it was rather enlightening. I appreciate
    you taking the time and effort to put this content together.
    I once again find myself personally spending way too much time both reading and commenting.
    But so what, it was still worthwhile!

    ReplyDelete